EBC Express Service
It is vital to have your car battery regularly checked. Flat batteries are one of the most common causes of breakdowns in the UAE, especially during the summer months, and once they go flat you can’t drive your car to get it fixed.
Here are 5 signs that your vehicle’s battery needs to be replaced:
- The engine cranks but won’t start.
- An increase in faulty starts. (engine cranks over slower then normal)
- Cold-cranking is hard work. (sluggish start when cold)
- There’s no crank and no lights when you try to start
- Having to constantly jump-start.